Covid-19 is the pandemic that has terrified the whole world and severely impacted a huge population as well. There’s no denying the fact that we all are scared of it and want to fight this Virus. We all are taking each and every action possible to keep ourselves safe and unaffected. From washing hands for 20 seconds, to frequently using the alcohol based sanitizer, social distancing, we are taking all the possible measures to avoid it. Another measure is to wear a mask to avoid the virus from entering into our system. Though it might not be the only barrier to protect us, but it can definitely help to a greater extent to keep you safe from the virus.
If you are likely to be in close contact with someone infected, a mask cuts the chance of the disease being passed on. If you’re showing symptoms of coronavirus, or have been diagnosed, wearing a mask can also protect others.
But it’s important for you to know that what type of a face mask is the most effective to avoid the transmission of Coronavirus. A regular surgical mask is not a good enough mask.A more specialized mask, known as an N95 respirator, can protect against the coronavirus, also called SARS-CoV-2. The respirator is thicker than a surgical mask and has a higher probability of protecting you better.
Whichever mask is your preference; we are here to provide it to you. No more compromises to your health.Your safety is our Responsibility.And we are determined to serve you in these hard times. Your life is the most precious and priceless thing. The situation is very extreme, alarming and accelerating as well.
Here are some tips for before and while wearing the mask:
- Before putting on a mask, clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Cover mouth and nose with mask and make sure there are no gaps between your face and the mask.
- Avoid touching the mask while using it; if you do, clean your hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.
- Replace the mask with a new one as soon as it is damp and do not re-use single-use masks.
- To remove the mask: remove it from behind (do not touch the front of mask); discard immediately in a closed bin; clean hands with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water.